Summer Lands Summer Lands

Too repetitive for me but it's a good start!

V / V / B / V V / V / B / V

Love it man! Add a solo and this sounds pretty good.

Ketzelkab responds:

Thanks! Honestly, I tried several takes of improv solos but I just feel like the second guitar track took away from things. Maybe if I spent more time on it I could have found something nice... But yeah, thanks for listening/for advice!

PACIFY PACIFY

Not to be rude but a lot of the noises to me are very screechy and annoying. Your kick sounds a little strange too but that may just be me. The song just seems like a bunch of ideas that you had so you smashed it into one song. Not that creativity is bad but it just doesnt feel like it has a goal if you know what I mean.

Boxlooper Boxlooper

It had a good melody and it was good but you just kind of looped it. I think you have a lot of potential it just needs practice. And the synth is lacking. You need more layers. With all this said I think you deserve to be scouted!

Carefree Carefree

Im giving it a 4.5 cause it's just not really my cup of tea but it is brilliant for what it is and I think it would be great for a movie or even a menu for a game and you should keep up the work!

johnfn responds:

thanks for dropping by and leaving a review! don't be afraid to review for what you actually think it's worth though! ;-P